HomeIntroductionInvestor RelationNewsProducts & ServicesContact us
  |   Products & Services   |   Corporate Insurance   |   Hull Insurance

Hull Insurance

Ship buider Risk Insurance

Builder's risk insurance is a special type of property insurance which indemnifies against damage to buildings while they are under construction. Builder's risk insurance is coverage that protects a person's or organization's insurable interest in materials, fixtures and/or equipment being used in the construction or renovation of a building or structure should those items sustain physical loss or damage from a covered cause.

Marine Hull Insurance

Hull Insurance for ocean vessels and Hull insurance for river/coastal vessel

Property Insurance
Engineering Insurance
Cargo Insurance
Hull Insurance
Liability Insurance
Aviation Insurance
Financial Insurance